We offer your business a broad range of commercial truck financing options for commercial work trucks, light duty, and medium duty trucks for large and small business owners.
“A” Credit: Trucking companies with good business credit history and owner operators with personal credit scores above 700, three or more years of experience, and a solid payment history for their previously financed trucks and trailers, will obviously enjoy the most favorable market rates.
However, “B” Credit: (Credit scores between 650 and 700) will qualify for many of the same benefits as our “A” credit customers.
Our “Second Chance Program” can help Fleet Owners and Owner-Operators that have personal credit scores as low as the mid-600s, if they have resolved most of their current credit problems and have started re-establishing credit by making regular on-time payments to their current creditors.
Re-financing Existing Equipment
Sometimes, the only difference between business growth and a stagnant operation, is the availability of CASH. If you own your equipment, we’ll buy it and lease it back to you through our Sale-Leaseback Program.
This program gives you the use of your equipment AND access to the cash you have invested in it…
TRAC (Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause) Leases can help fleet owners better manage their cash flow by providing lower lease payments and the possibility of a cash rebate at the end of the lease.
At the beginning of a TRAC Lease, a residual amount is chosen, say 20%. The lease payments are then based on the 80% of the equipment that is financed, thereby lowering the monthly payments. At the end of the lease you will have three options:
1. Purchase the vehicle for the Residual Amount.
2. Extend the lease by financing the Residual Amount.
3. Turn in the vehicle and be eligible for a “Rental Adjustment” based on the sales proceeds of the vehicle.
Interested? Click here for more information or
Call for a FREE consultation…
336 552-0548 or
Quick Application …
Applying for an equipment lease or one of our other financing programs is:
- Fast and
- Easy, and
- Won’t cost you anything!
Just follow these five simple steps:
- Pick out the equipment you need and get a written proposal or quote from your vendor.
- Call or email me at
336 552-0548 or
- I’ll send you a one page application form and call you to help put together any other information that will help get your application approved as quickly as possible.
- When I have your completed application and supporting information, I’ll submit the package for review and approval.
- Your approval will usually be available within 24-48 hours… then you simply sign the lease and schedule the installation of your equipment.
That’s all there is to it… click below for more detailed information about the application process…