The Right Words Make Things Happen…
I’m an experienced professional writer, with nationally recognized clients as well as scores of small businesses, individuals, and startup firms.
Over the last twenty years, my clients have used me to create The Right Words to:
• Generate funding (business plans, grant applications, loan applications)
• Create online traffic and recognition (website content, email marketing copy)
• Turn dreams into books (ghostwriting novels, memoirs, How to books, marketing books…)
• Educate, instruct, and inform clients and staff (training materials, documentation, instructions, How-to…)
• Define major projects (government and commercial proposals, RFPs, project plans)
• And much more.
Much of my work is with repeat-clients because my clients know that I will complete their projects…
• On Time,
• On Target, and
• On Budget.
Today, I focus primarily on three special areas of practice:
Business Plan Development
A successful Start-up or Business Expansion requires two things:
• A great Idea, and
• A great Business Plan.
You have the Ideas… and I can help you build your Business Plan and Financial Projections. More info…
Is your non-profit looking for financial support from corporations, foundations, or government? I can help! More info…
Ghostwriting and Memoirs
Maybe you’re an expert in business or technology, with knowledge and experience to share. Or maybe you have a great personal or fictional story that needs to be told. And maybe you just don’t have the time or experience to get it written.
For over 15 years, I have Ghostwritten books and articles for others… novels, memoirs, e-books, marketing booklets, and business books. More info…
In addition, I can provide general business documents, web content, white papers, and marketing materials.
You can find excerpts and samples of my work at: