What is a Municipal Lease?
A Municipal Lease is a proven, economical method of financing that allows qualifying government organizations to quickly acquire capital equipment under extremely attractive terms, favorable interest rates, and with very streamlined documentation.
What makes a Municipal Lease different?
While a Municipal lease is similar to a commercial lease in many regards, there are several important differences:
- By law, the IRS does not charge income taxes to us for interest charged on a Municipal Lease. As a result, we are able to pass this savings on the you, the Municipality, in the form of very low rates.
- A Municipal Lease contains a “non-appropriation of funds” clause. This clause allows the Municipality to be released from its payment obligation if the legislature or funding authority fails to appropriate funds.
Who qualifies for a Municipal Lease?
Municipal governments, townships, cities, counties, water departments, school districts, hospitals, universities, and community colleges can all benefit from the flexible terms that municipal leasing affords.
We have the municipal equipment leasing programs in place to handle the financing of fire trucks and buses, as well as alternative energy equipment like bio-mass landfill systems and solar panel equipment as well as:
• Financing for School Districts
• Water Treatment Equipment Leasing
• Public Service Vehicle Financing
• Bio-mass Landfill System Leasing
• Alternative Energy Project Financing
• Shipping Container Leasing
• Construction Equipment Leasing
• City Lighting / Red Light Camera Leasing
• LED Lighting Equipment Leasing
• Street Sweeper Leasing
• Dump Truck Leasing
• Printing Equipment Financing
• Mailing Equipment Leasing
• Sewer Vacuum Leasing
• Energy Management Equipment Finance
• Forklifts, Ambulances, School Buses & more…
Why use us for your Municipal Leasing?
Our municipal equipment leasing programs allow city, county and state municipalities and government agencies to finance both new and used equipment, at very competitive rates.
By structuring payments over a 5-7 year term, we are able to greatly multiply the current purchasing power of your appropriated funds. Municipal equipment leasing allows for immediate use of necessary equipment, without having to issue bonds or wait for grants.
Municipal equipment leases can be structured with payments due monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or yearly. Equipment leasing terms for certain municipalities can even be extended as long as 15-years.
We can provide Municipalities with comprehensive lease financing starting at $5,000 and up to $50 million. Most financing requests are handled using a simple one-page application, with 24-hour credit decisions often possible.
When experience and integrity matter most, contact us for all your municipal equipment leasing and financing needs.
Call for a FREE consultation…
336 552-0548 or
Quick Application …
Applying for an equipment lease or one of our other financing programs is:
- Fast and
- Easy, and
- Won’t cost you anything!
Just follow these five simple steps:
- Pick out the equipment you need and get a written proposal or quote from your vendor.
- Call or email me at
336 552-0548 or
- I’ll send you a one page application form and call you to help put together any other information that will help get your application approved as quickly as possible.
- When I have your completed application and supporting information, I’ll submit the package for review and approval.
- Your approval will usually be available within 24-48 hours… then you simply sign the lease and schedule the installation of your equipment.
That’s all there is to it… click below for more detailed information about the application process…