After consulting with you, I will provide you with a written, Fixed Price Proposal for your work project.
To estimate the cost of your project, I will make a number of assumptions. Changes to these assumptions may impact the cost of the project.
- I will assume that you will provide market analysis and competitor information about your projected operations. If you want me to develop your market and competitive analysis, the cost will be significantly greater.
- I will create charts and graphs as required. I usually do not include development or acquisition of any photos or graphics.
- I will assume that you will provide financial information and projections as I request. I will format Plan financial projections and reports using your raw-data.
- I will assume that you want a Plan of about 25-35 pages.
- I will assume that the project will require me to do a limited level of research beyond what you provide.
- Intermediate and final manuscripts will be delivered in MS WORD format.
- Changes to the project scope or assumptions may decrease or increase your investment.
- 1. Your project will be considered “work for hire” and the resulting materials will become your property upon full payment.
- My Business Plan projects are usually billed as follows:
- 30% upon your approval to begin the project
- 30% upon delivery of the outline and draft first chapter.
- 20% upon delivery of the complete draft plan document
- 10% upon completion of final revisions.
- Non-Business Plan projects will be billed using similar terms.
- Invoices are payable upon receipt.
- I recommend payments using Paypal…
- All my work is guaranteed original.
- Final costs and schedules will be determined after consultation with you.
People are talking about us…
“Great work. We were blown away. Thanks”
“We knew our schedule was unrealistic, but somehow, you came through. Thanks for everything.”
“The Plan was great… but the advice you gave us along the way was invaluable.”
“Don’t go away. We need someone like you on our team.”
“… worth every penny and more.”
Interested? Call for a FREE consultation and Proposal…