Medical equipment is an expensive but necessary part of any medical or dental practice.
Today, there are three major financing tools available to help you acquire that critical equipment:
- Cash purchase – In the long term, this is the least simplest option… but even if you have the funds are available, this approach absorbs your available cash… cash that you could have used to grow your practice.
- Bank Loan – Bank loans are complex and time consuming… and will almost always require 20-25% down-payment… again reducing your operating cash.
- Equipment Lease – Our equipment leases are:
- Little or No Cash – our leases are usually No Down Payment. At most, you will pay 0-1 payment and some small fees upfront
- Fast – with approval usually within 24 hours
- Simple – usually, only a single page application is required
- Inexpensive – we’ll provide you with a written, No-Obligation Proposal to prove our point, and
- Flexible – we’ll give you the ability to change or update your equipment as the state-of-the-art changes…
- Specific – You choose the equipment… You choose the vendor… We’ll buy the equipment you need and lease it back to you… Simple!
Of course, it takes more than medical equipment to operate a successful practice. It also takes office equipment such as computers, copiers, and fax machines. We are your one-stop-shop for leasing and can help you equip your entire office.
So whether you are an established practice or just starting out… a small clinic or a major hospital… with 30 years of equipment leasing experience, we can provide you with fast, simple, low cost medical and dental leasing programs.
Call for a FREE consultation…
336 552-0548 or
Quick Application …
Applying for an equipment lease or one of our other financing programs is:
- Fast and
- Easy, and
- Won’t cost you anything!
Just follow these five simple steps:
- Pick out the equipment you need and get a written proposal or quote from your vendor.
- Call or email me at
336 552-0548 or
- I’ll send you a one page application form and call you to help put together any other information that will help get your application approved as quickly as possible.
- When I have your completed application and supporting information, I’ll submit the package for review and approval.
- Your approval will usually be available within 24-48 hours… then you simply sign the lease and schedule the installation of your equipment.
That’s all there is to it… click below for more detailed information about the application process…