How equipment leasing works…
If you need to acquire expensive business or industrial equipment, Leasing is a powerful tool…a tool that can get you the equipment you need AND allow you to retain your precious cash resources. Here’s how leasing works…
Tom needs a new hydraulic press… the machine is critical to his operation but it costs $200,000.
Tom could pay cash for the machine… cash is fast, simple, and clean… but for Tom’s company, that $200,000 would then be GONE… and that’s a lot of cash that Tom could have used to operate and grow his company.
Or, Tom could get a bank loan,,, but he will still need cash of $40,000 or more for a down payment and these days, just qualifying for a bank loan can be difficult.
So Tom decides to lease his equipment. Here’s what he does:
- He finds the equipment he needs, from a vendor he trusts,
- He then chooses an experienced, reputable leasing firm (like us),
- Tom submits a simple application to the leasing firm and is quickly approved,
- The leasing firm buys the equipment for Tom and has it delivered to his site,
- Upon delivery of the equipment, the leasing company pays the agreed upon purchase price to the equipment vendor,
- Tom makes monthly lease payments for the term of the lease.
- Tom’s initial out-of-pocket cash may be one lease payment of about $4700 and some small fees (or even less)… a lot less painful than a $200,000 cash price or a $40,000+ loan down payment…
Interested? Click here for more information or
Call for a FREE consultation…
336 552-0548 or
Quick Application …
Applying for an equipment lease or one of our other financing programs is:
- Fast and
- Easy, and
- Won’t cost you anything!
Just follow these five simple steps:
- Pick out the equipment you need and get a written proposal or quote from your vendor.
- Call or email me at
336 552-0548 or
- I’ll send you a one page application form and call you to help put together any other information that will help get your application approved as quickly as possible.
- When I have your completed application and supporting information, I’ll submit the package for review and approval.
- Your approval will usually be available within 24-48 hours… then you simply sign the lease and schedule the installation of your equipment.
That’s all there is to it… click below for more detailed information about the application process…